Advertisement

Taurus: 2-8 Dec: 🙌🤗Justice! New beginnings and wish fulfillment

Taurus: 2-8 Dec: 🙌🤗Justice! New beginnings and wish fulfillment Hi all.

I am a gemini woman cusp taurus and I work closely with the Universe, gods and goddesses, God's Angel's and the Holy Devine.

I channel messages as well as read the tarot.

Please note that tarot reading are for entertainment purposes and there are no gaurentees on their accuracy. The user is responsible for his or her own life choices.

The tarot and I are not in place of nor limited to mental, business, educational, romantic or other services.

For a private reading, visit me at my Facebook page: Souls Journey South Africa where you can like and inbox me.

You can also email me at : janinetwo@gmail.com to book a reading.

I do use PayPal and you can find the link in the ABOUT section or:

All donations are truly welcome.

Pls like, share and subscribe.

Sending love and light
Janine

fulfillment

Post a Comment

0 Comments