Advertisement

How Much Money Do I Make on YouTube Doing Motorcycle Reviews | After 18 Months

How Much Money Do I Make on YouTube Doing Motorcycle Reviews | After 18 Months I started this channel 18 months ago and after 7 months, I monetized. Now that I've been making money for 11 months, some questions come up, especially at this year and a half point. Just how much am I making and should I continue with this channel?


Für deutsche Untertitel klickt einfach auf "settings", dann auf "Subtitles/CC", dann auf "German". Viel Spaß.


I would like to thank the following Dealerships for supporting me this year:

Motorrad Huneke:

Motorrad Berlage:

Motorsport Burgdorf:

Fahrzeug-Center Schriewer GmbH:


My Contact Information:

Scott Warner

Email: nothingtoprovemoto@gmail.com


Song: Call On Me by Kick Lee


Video Gear:

Camera A: Osmo Pocket

Audio A: Zoom H1n

Microphone: Sony ECM-CS3

NTP,NothingToProve,Motorrad,Huneke,Berlage,Motorsport,Burgdorf,fahrzeugcenter,schriewer,nothing to prove,How Much Money Do I Make on YouTube Doing Motorcycle Reviews,making money,youtube money,making money on youtube,makingmoneyonyoutube,howmuchmoney,howmuch,moneyonyoutube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments