Advertisement

THE SAD TRUTH! BRANDS & INFLUENCER: WE KEEP SCAMMING EACH OTHER ft Xpo

THE SAD TRUTH! BRANDS & INFLUENCER: WE KEEP SCAMMING EACH OTHER ft Xpo This is probably my most honest conversation to DATE! It saddens me that this is what I have to talk about in 2019 and I feel there is not enough support for us a business owner or an influencer when it comes to this, hopefully I can shed light on my experience and it can assist you in not losing as much as I have.

You can download the app:
Let me know what you would like to see on my channel in the comments below.

Connect with me
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: Lala-raeee

For business enquires lalaraeee@hotmail.com
For mentoring: lalaraeee@hotmail.com

This video contains a paid for ad with Xpo

HOW TO BECOME A BUSINESS OWNER,THE RISK OF BEING A BUSINESS OWNER,exposing social media,what its like to be a youtuber,why youtubers are depressed,social media career,influencer,the sad truth about being an influencer,youtube,mental health,how much do youtubers make,how much does youtube pay,how to make money on youtube,youtube money,patrica bright,ads on youtube,how much do youtubers get paid to promote,i want to be an influencer,small youtubers,xpo,burn out,

Post a Comment

0 Comments