Advertisement

I tried the Oculus Quest Hand Tracking in VR! | Hands-On First Impressions

I tried the Oculus Quest Hand Tracking in VR! | Hands-On First Impressions In today's video I will be sharing my first impressions of the hand tracking on the Oculus Quest. I got the opportunity to try it out in a demo on Oculus Connect 6 and I was very much impressed by the fact this all runs on a standalone headset.

Hand tracking will definitely be a blessing for social VR games such as Facebook Horizon and VRChat. Also for training purposes it will be super useful since its more natural for employees to work with.

It will open up a lot of opportunities for newcomers, enthusiasts, developers and enterprises. With hand tracking Virtual Reality will be easier to access for everyone.

Special thanks to Oculus for sponsoring my flight, accommodation and access to Oculus Connect 6 this year. Opinions are my own.

► About me

Hey there! My name is Nathie and I am the one that runs this very awesome and unique VR channel where I review games, experiences, apps & hardware. If you are an admirer of Virtual Reality yourself then you found the right place. I want to show everyone the power of VR by preaching on YouTube.

#OculusQuest #HandTracking #VR

Oculus Quest Hand Tracking,Oculus Quest Hand Tracking Gameplay,Oculus Quest Hand Tracking Games,Oculus Quest Hand Tracking Review,Oculus Quest Hand Tracking Issues,Facebook Horizon,Facebook Horizon Hand Tracking,Oculus Connect 6,Nathie Oculus Quest,Nathie VR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments