Advertisement

Yu-Gi-Oh! Labyrinth of Nightmare Booster Box Opening! INCREDIBLY RARE!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Labyrinth of Nightmare Booster Box Opening! INCREDIBLY RARE! ► Love my content? Consider supporting me via Patreon!
► Or Join via YouTube Channel Membership!
► Or support me via PayPal!
► Or buy some Merch from my Store!

► Big shoutout to YugiOldSchool!





► Join me at the Pro-Play Games Tour event in Richmond, Virginia on July 12-14, where I'll be doing commentary for the livestream!


Labyrinth of Nightmare is one of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! sets of all time! Today I'll be opening and unboxing a very old and rare booster box of Labyrinth of Nightmare, and sharing with you some of my fondest, most nostalgic memories growing up with Yu-Gi-Oh!

Subscribe & check back for more content - New Yu-Gi-Oh! Content 4-5 days a week!

► Twitch:
► Twitter:
► Facebook:
► Instagram:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Alliance!
► SimplyUnlucky:
► CyberKnight:
► TeamSamuraiX1:
► Cimoooooooo:
► Team APS:
► JrbJobber:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#YuGiOh #YuGiOhTCG #Cimoooooooo

Song: LAKEY INSPIRED - Chill Day (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

labyrinth of nightmare box opening,labyrinth of nightmare booster box,labyrinth of nightmare card list,yugioh labyrinth of nightmare,labyrinth of nightmare,yugioh,labyrinth,nightmare,lon,yugioh booster box opening,yugioh box opening,yugioh unboxing,yugioh unboxing old school,old yugioh,vintage yugioh,yugioh unboxing 2019,cimo,cimoo,cimooo,cimoooo,cimoooooooo,retro yugioh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments