Advertisement

I donated $100 to a streamer with 0 VIEWERS in my lobby... (emotional)

I donated $100 to a streamer with 0 VIEWERS in my lobby... (emotional) I donated $100 to this streamer with 0 VIEWERS in my lobby... (emotional)
Check him out:
Drop a LIKE for MORE Fortnite: Battle Royale Gameplay videos!
👉 Twitch:
👉 Twitter:

Streamer:


SUBSCRIBE For more Fortnite Funny Moments videos!

I donated $100 to this streamer with 0 VIEWERS in my lobby... (emotional) I hope you guys enjoy this Fortnite Battle Royale Funny Moments Gameplay video! Today, we

🏠 Luminosity (LG) HOUSE:
Formula:
Nicks:
Randumb:
Razz:

Luminosity:




Hope you guys enjoyed this video, make sure to drop a like!

- LG Kiwiz #fortnite

fortnite,fortnite family friendly,kiwiz,kiwiz fortnite,I donated $100 to this streamer with 0 VIEWERS in my lobby... (emotional),fortnite donated,fortnite ttv,fortnite streamers,donating to streamers,streamer,ttv,fortnite reaction,reaction,emotional,0 viewers,fortnite underrated,lachlan,lazarbeam,muselk,randumb formula,nicks,randumb,formula,lg fortnite house,fortnite battle royale,fortnite funny moments,fortnite funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments