Advertisement

My Funny Dog and I Eat Lemon [The Most Sour Video]

My Funny Dog and I Eat Lemon [The Most Sour Video] Hey guys, do you like lemon? In this video, I and my golden retriever Bailey are trying to eat a lemon. It turned out very funny and sour. Write your comments below this video!

Subscribe!➡️

Feel free to leave a comment! Share this video in Facebook/Twitter/Google+ and show to your friends!
Have a GREAT Day :)

#FunnyDogBailey #GoldenRetrieverBailey #Dog #Perro #GoldenRetrieverAndMe

my,my funny,my funny dog,my funny dog and i eat lemon,dog,dog and me,i eat,i eat lemon,dog eat lemon,my dog and i try lemon,dog reaction,dog reaction to lemon,my reaction,my reaction to lemon,human eat lemon,funny dog reaction,funny dog reaction to lemon,golden retriever,dog lemon,human lemon,golden retriever lemon,golden retriever reaction,golden retriever reaction to lemon,dog reacts to lemon,dog reacts,sour lemon,sour video,funny,funny video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments