Advertisement

HOW TO *ACTUALLY* CARRY | Episode 1 | Soraka | Best Build+Strategy Season 9

HOW TO *ACTUALLY* CARRY | Episode 1 | Soraka | Best Build+Strategy Season 9 NO CLICKBAIT. NO MEME BUILDS. NO BS! IN THIS NEW EDUCATIONAL SERIES I SHOW YOU HOW TO ACTUALLY PLAY CHAMPIONS AND HAVE A HIGH IMPACT ON THE GAME! FROM LANING PHASE TO MID+LATEGAME -- I SHOW IT ALL!

LEARN HOW TO CARRY AS SORAKA IN SEASON 9! USE THIS VIDEO AS A SORAKA GUIDE!

=====================

Follow me here!
→i0ki MERCH:
→My Stream:
→My Twitter:
→My Patreon:

ioki,i0ki,soraka,league of legends,guide,new,champion,season 9,lol,support,game,spotlight,how to play,win,footage,runes,abilities,skill order,item build,tips,combos,gameplay,soraka guide,suppor soraka,soraka support,soraka champion guide,soraka league of legends,soraka lol,soraka season 9,soraka ioki,soraka s9,soraka 9.10,soraka build,best soraka,best build soraka,soraka s9 guide,soraka carry,soraka gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments