Advertisement

Will This Change my Life | matunga western book station | #empratik

Will This Change my Life | matunga western book station | #empratik #empratik #OPIJIFHB
shooted : 6.12.2019
uploaded : 7.12.2019
if i tell about my life then its the mix fruit juice ....where there are the best part and worst too .Till now i did'nt have the worst part but the worst part of my life is the time management till now .I start the day positively,every day i go to gym at 6am at matunga (sooon the vlog will be coming) and then the morning maths lecture at 8 then the best time of the day is between 10am-12pm
its refresh and very positive..then going college which i do not like but i have to go cuz of attendence ....and then after coming again going to class . so this cause so much of stress like when to study and when to vlog only managing this too things at the same time is difficult and which disturbs me ......ahhhlot so so so so trying some experiment on me and will it change me positively and help me out to take things positively ....i have started reading and i will complete it soon sooo yaaa this is the only my motive


PATIENCE RIGHT🙂🙂
WAIT...
business:
pratikkauthankar@gmail.com

empratik,pratik,pratikvlogs,vlogsbypratik,pratikem,pratiksejpal,books,booksmyfriend,vlogger,trending,trend,readingbooks,beingrich,richbybooks,matunga,matungabook,matungabookstations,bookshop,streetbookshop,ilovebook,richdadpoordad,tryme,changinglife,lifebook,positive,bookoflife,bestbookstoobuy,bestbooktobuy,bookstobuy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments