Advertisement

siromaru + Cranky - Conflict in every rhythm game it appears. [READ DESC.]

siromaru + Cranky - Conflict in every rhythm game it appears. [READ DESC.] Read this please
- All credits go to Cranky, and all the footage I've taken. Also X3noBlade for drawing this thumbnail, thanks. (Didn't receive the thumbnail yet)
- I don't have some games' full footage like Rhythmsia so I can't sync it properly.
- I tried to sync some parts that has song in another version/with no any full footage, please understand that.
- Every part has its text like “Taiko (Name)”, first is the game's name, secondly in () is the youtube channel's name where I took the footage from. I can't type in Japan bc my editing software will be crashed, so I converted it in English.
- osu! and osu! mania are counted as well, because cranky songs are licensed in osu! game.
Please like and subscribe, please just please. I spent my fcking lifetime to make a video please just like and subscribe, please.

DESC.]

Post a Comment

0 Comments