Advertisement

Top 5 'Ethereal’ Pedals

Top 5 'Ethereal’ Pedals Happy Holidays, and welcome to my video on my top 5 Ethereal effects! Atmospheric or ‘shoegazing’ music is becoming more and more popular, so I thought I’d make a video of my top faves. Enjoy!

I created and own all music in this video.

Intro noises created by EarthQuaker Devices Rainbow Machine & Pyramids.

Check out my other Pedal Videos!

Order YOUR OWN MatthewChapmanMusic MERCH!

Follow me on insta!

Follow me on Twitter!


Thank you SO MUCH for watching my videos! Don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE for more!

red panda,deep space devices,earthquaker devices,meris,chase bliss audio,blooper,yvette young,shoegaze,atmospheric,pedalboard,pedals,ethereal,effects pedals,tensor,thermae,transmisser,mercury7,radio bright,nick reinhart,sweater,christmas,holidays,gear gods,that pedal show,ola englund,yamaha thr5,strandberg,delay,reverb,tape delay,granular delay,math rock,pitch shift,

Post a Comment

0 Comments