Advertisement

Tip & tricks for making winter containers

Tip & tricks for making winter containers How to make a winter container:
Deborah Silver’s blog:

I bought all my branches at Blue Sky Flower Farm, a small, woman-owned business in Minnesota.

(Branches can be saved and reused for at least a few years if you’re so inclined.)

#wintercontainers #gardening #TheImpatientGardener

As an Amazon associate I earn from qualified purchases.

You can see all my favorite products on my Amazon storefront:

My name is Erin and I love sharing inspiration and information with real-life gardeners. I live and garden in southeastern Wisconsin, zone 5.

🌿Blog:
🌿Newsletter with exclusive content:
🌿Facebook:
🌿Instagram:
📩 erin@theimpatientgardener.com

Music: Deck the Halls by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

winter cotainers,container gardening,holiday containers,outdoor holiday decorating,christmas containers,christmas decorations,outdoor holiday,gardening,dogwood,winter containers,the impatient gardener,window box,holiday lights,

Post a Comment

0 Comments