Advertisement

The BIG MYTH About PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)

The BIG MYTH About PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) ✔️Join VA Claims Insider Elite, get instant access to the ELITE Experience Portal (EEP) and $13,119 worth of proprietary VA claim resources TODAY, and obtain a VA DBQ and Medical Nexus Letters:

The big MYTH about PTSD/Timestamps:
01:03 Get off the fence and get into the program, it’s free.
01:16 Get a doctor, get you diagnosed, DBQ, and nexus letter.
01:51 Any veteran can file a PTSD claim.
02:02 Non-combat PTSD covers things like military sexual trauma.
02:17 I am a combat veteran and I did file and win my claim.
02:32 Regular PTSD, MDD, Generalized Anxiety Order.
03:01 What is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?
03:30 Car accidents can trigger PTSD.
04:12 Undocumented rape and other forms of sexual abuse.
04:24 Military sexual assault/car accidents fall under non-combat.
04:55 Never feel ashamed or unworthy for applying.
05:28 You need a diagnosis, DBQ, and a nexus letter.
05:58 Let’s talk about medical evidence.
06:15 You’re going to need medical evidence.
06:37 Schedule an appt. with our board-certified psychologists.
07:48 I want to talk about my 70% rating for PTSD.
08:00 Social and occupational impairment.
08:52 Moods due to symptoms of suicidal ideation.
09:23 Inability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
10:20 It doesn’t get ok, and it never will be ok.
11:25 Writing out your stressor and your personal statement.
11:42 I’ve been fired from every job.
13:01 My social impairment is I cannot maintain a relationship.
13:49 How do you live every day like it’s your last day?
15:10 I have defensive fighting positions in my house.
17:12 My take on social and occupational impairment.
17:45 You’re ready to talk about it at your C & P exam.
18:18 The date and time are burned in your brain.
18:52 I thought road rage was normal.
19:30 I was talking about violent outbursts.
20:00 I am always going to be a nightmare.
20:44 We have clients working in this team.
21:59 It helps to have a mental health professional to talk to.
23:01 Build medical evidence for your claim.
23:24 Non-combat are car accidents and military sexual trauma.
23:55 We are all disabled veterans to some degree.
24:28 We are disabled veterans with mental health problems.
25:47 You get assigned to a veteran’s claim expert.
26:36 Someone will reach out to you when you sign up.
27:36 I want to file migraines secondary to tinnitus.
28:58 We have seen claims in every single state.
30:04 All the veteran claims experts are disabled veterans.
30:42 We have a 91% winning rate.
33:05 Sign up, you have nothing to lose.
33:19 It’s a free deal, give us 15 minutes of your time.
34:38 I will move the needle on your claim.
35:32 I left a lot of money on the table for 27 years.
36:58 100% VA rating.
38:04 The game is medical evidence.
38:10 Let’s talk about 100% disability ratings.
38:45 I get a discount on hunting and fishing licenses.
42:12 Can I service connect stress to migraine headaches?
42:44 GERD can be connected to any mental health condition.
43:42 I can help you with medical evidence.
45:21 38 CFR part 4 is the law.
45:28 What’s the highest rating you can get for GERD?
46:11 Hire us to get the medical evidence.
46:24 Somatic symptom disorder as a primary service connection?
47:21 Somatic Symptom Disorder is better as a secondary?
47:30 Difference in pay primary/secondary service connection?
49:01 Are eating disorders mental health disorders?
49:56 Diagnosis, DBQ, and nexus letters.
50:33 I heard outside contractors are easier on vets?
51:58 Study your DBQ.

Combat Ptsd is one kind of PTSD. Non-Combat PTSD covers Military Sexual Trauma and other traumatic events like car accidents and things of that nature.

The BIG MYTH About PTSD IS that it’s only available for combat vets.

Not true, any veteran can file a PTSD claim.

Combat Ptsd is one kind of PTSD. Non-Combat PTSD covers Military Sexual Trauma and other traumatic events like car accidents and things of that nature.

I'm a combat veteran but I know my symptoms are not unique to my combat experience.
I learned that most of my symptoms are not specific to combat PTSD but regular PTSD so there is really no difference between the two other than VA says there is a difference.

PTSD means Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

If you were ever in any situation that you feared for your life then you could have PTSD
Car accidents are a BIG one. Many people fail to realize that and Military Sexual Trauma is another example of non-combat PTSD

That is the BIG MYTH About PTSD!!

By the way, if you are looking for the medical evidence you will need in order to win your VA claim for PTSD. I can help you. One of my Veteran Claim Experts will develop a custom strategy for you and then he will help you schedule an appointment with one of our Board Certified Psychologists who will provide you with a Diagnosis, DBQ and Nexus Letter for PTSD.

VA Claims Insider Elite,Brian Reese,VA Claims for Non-Combat PTSD,VA Claims for Combat PTSD,ptsd symptoms,ptsd treatment,VA Claims for Military Sexual Trauma,ptsd symptoms and signs,ptsd symptoms veterans,complex ptsd symptoms,ptsd symptoms and treatment,post traumatic stress disorder symptoms,

Post a Comment

0 Comments