Advertisement

Marty's Garden Has an Educational NewsLetter "HOW COOL IS THAT"?

Marty's Garden Has an Educational NewsLetter It's been a long time coming to​ the Marty's Garden Newsletter, and I am truly stoked to get it underway. SUBSCRIBE HERE:
What's going to be inside?
Content-based on organic vegetable gardening, worm farming, updates, what's coming up, interviews and much, much more.
I actually already have some awesome articles written by blogger Lisa Maree Millar from "Head in the Clouds, Feet in the Dirt" and she rocks!
I plan to start off slowly and get used to using the software and platforms. So, please be a little patient with me as I am just learning, but I have a strong sense that this is going to be awesome!
I feel that this really is the way to go, as it helps me notify you all on what's coming up and the content goes directly to you.
No algorithms to deal with, hacked or lost account problems.
So, if you would like to be updated and notified for what's coming up on the show, plus all the awesome content then subscribe here by leaving your very best email.

Looking to hit 200 subscribers by tomorrow
See you on the inside
Marty Ware

Marty's Garden Has an Educational NewsLetter HOW COOL IS THAT?,garden newsletter,educational newsletter,gardening,worm farming,Martys garden,subscribe,how to grow vegetables,organic gardening,gardening classes,vegetable gardening,gardening podcast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments