Advertisement

STAR CITIZEN x SYNTHWAVE - A CINEMATIC MUSIC VIDEO | The Midnight - Shadows

STAR CITIZEN x SYNTHWAVE - A CINEMATIC MUSIC VIDEO | The Midnight - Shadows ๐Ÿ””Tips: ๐Ÿ””



I am in love with Star Citizen

I recently started playing the game on patch 3.7 and I can't believe how immersive and amazing the game is to play. This is the sandbox space game I've always dreamed of.

Earlier this month, I posted a short walking animation using The Midnight - Shadows as the song on reddit. Another redditor suggested using cuts instead of one long walking clip...so I decided to jump on and record tons of footage and make a full blown music vid using them.

The Midnight is my all time favourite music group, and I thought this song would fit quite well with the Star Citizen universe.

I hope you enjoy, please leave a like if you do!

Artist: The Midnight
Song: Shadows

THIS VIDEO IS NOT MONITIZED. I JUST REALLY WANTED TO MAKE A COOL MUSIC VIDEO!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



►Subscribe Today!



My Other Links:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Tumblr:



♫ Channel Music by Faรงade♫

Twitter:

Facebook:

Helix101,Helix101Gaming,Helix101Gaming Twitch,Star Citizen,Machinima,Star Citizen Machinima,Star Citizen Music Video,Star Citizen Cinematic,The Midnight,The Midnight Shadows,The Midnight Music Video,The Midnight Shadows Music Video,Shadows Music Video,Star Citizen 3.8,Star Citizen Graphics,Star Citizen Movie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments