Advertisement

Shower Day at the Cabin in the Log Sauna

Shower Day at the Cabin in the Log Sauna #sauna #offgrid #cabin
After spending a couple of hours building the back addition of the off grid log cabin between regular chores like firewood processing, I fire up the wood-fired sauna and try out the rechargeable battery powered shower head.
For dinners, I cook hot chicken wings and bear steak in cast iron skillets on the Jotul wood stove.

Thanks for watching! New videos every FRIDAY. Please subscribe.

My Other Channel: Shawn James

T-SHIRTS:

Watch the playlists by clicking on these links:

Building an Off Grid Sauna:

Building a Log Cabin with Hand Tools:

Building an Outdoor Forest Kitchen:

Best of My Self Reliance:

To see what I’m up to during the rest of the week, please follow me on my other online channels;

Website:
Facebook –
Instagram –

My Mailing Address:
51 King William Street
P.O. Box 30017
Huntsville, ON
P1H 0B5

My Tools, Clothing & Other Gear:



Cabelas:

Woodstove -

Self Reliance,off grid,log cabin,no talking,primitive,homestead,diy,alone,wilderness,survival,cooking,bushcraft,forest,kitchen,cabin,solo,tiny home,woodworking,woods,My Self Reliance,Shawn James,shelter,building,hand tools,fishing,camping,canoeing,dog,long house,building with hand tools,cali,golden retreiver,how to build a log cabin,alone in the wilderness,off grid log cabin,forest kitchen,shower,shower time,shower day,showering off grid,off grid living,

Post a Comment

0 Comments