Advertisement

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Route 203 Jazz Arrangement (Sinnoh Fusion Ensemble)

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Route 203 Jazz Arrangement (Sinnoh Fusion Ensemble) I wonder if Barry would be a jazz fan. I feel he'd only like music over 240 BPM, since he's such a fast dude! Insaneintherainmusic's jazz cover / remix of Route 203 from Pokémon Diamond / Pearl / Platinum performed by the Sinnoh Fusion Ensemble!

💎 Watch more Pokémon DPPT covers • • •
🎵 Stream / Download this Song • • • Soon!
🎼 Sheet Music • • •
🎷 Subscribe • • •
❤️ Support my music on Patreon • • •

This song definitely doesn’t get enough love! (I’m in a rehearsal right now so I’m working on writing up this description in its totality haha!)

The early route themes from Sinnoh are some of the most nostalgic tunes that I seem to forget about when I’m listening through the soundtrack to decide which tunes to arrange. This one really snuck up on me, and I was instantly struck with inspiration on how to turn this into a bop! This tune has honestly one of the best melodies I’ve heard, and I knew that I wanted to turn this into a crazy tenor sax feature! I have enough tenor sax features featuring myself on this channel, lol, so I decided to give it to Trace! He’s played on my channel once before (Snowy Valak Mountain), and is honestly one of the most amazing tenor players I’ve ever met. He rips! Plus, he plays on an orange mouthpiece :)

♫ "Route 203" from "Pokémon Diamond & Pearl" composed by Go Ichinose

SOCIAL MEDIA:
🐦 Twitter • • •
📘 Facebook • • •
📷 Instagram • • •
❤️ Patreon • • •
⚙️ Gear • • •
💬 Discord Sever • • •
🔊 Distrokid VIP Link • • •

insaneintherain,insane,in,the,rain,insaneintherainmusic,year7,

Post a Comment

0 Comments