Advertisement

Perfect Outcomes Sagittarius Dec 2 - 8, 2019 Spirit Pathways

Perfect Outcomes Sagittarius Dec 2 - 8, 2019 Spirit Pathways It’s December! We are preparing for 2020 and all the goodness to come. Seek positive change and alignment to all you wish to become. Watch this week’s reading for insight.

I am here to connect you to your higher guidance, the messages of your council of spirit guides, and your lifetime blueprint. We can address specifically what you wish to achieve and how the future can unfold. Your life has a highest potential and your guides are ready and so eager to get you on that path!

I offer a weekly reading each Monday. These are universal readings that apply to everyone for the energy of that particular week. I begin each week's reading with a message from my Guides. They give explanations of different useful tools and techniques to help you along your spiritual path. They also address any energetic influences or astrological aspects that may have an effect upon us for that week. Using the traditional Rider Waite tarot deck I give you a complete reading covering all the energy for the current week and how you can use it to your best advantage.

Be the first to know when I post the next video: Subscribe to Spirit Pathways’ YouTube channel!

Here’s my links:





For answers and clarity for what's happening in your life and how to move forward get a reading. All the information about readings is on my website:

Pathways

Post a Comment

0 Comments