Advertisement

Orange Perm Rod Set | Natural Hair

Orange Perm Rod Set | Natural Hair Whats up beautiful people. In this video I used orange perm rods to help with my look for the evening! Let me know what you think.

Having trouble getting your hair right? Well girl I have your back. You can sign up for my Curls Poppin' Courses. During our session I assist you in whatever hairstyle you are struggling with at the time.

To sign up,


Products shown:
Mielle Organics Pomegranate and Honey Leave In Conditioner
Lottabody Wrap Me Foaming Mousse
25-30 Orange
Pattern Beauty Shower Brush
Gold n Hot Bonnet Dryer

For a full detailed Perm Rod Set tutorial,

Grab some of my merch!


LIKE | COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE

Leave your questions and comments below!

SAVE SOME MONEY!
Snappee Hair Ties

Discount code: janae10

Kinky Curly Yaki

Discount Code: Nae2Curly


LET'S CONNECT

www.janaemason.com---Join Mailing List and receive my "Top Favorite Natural Hair Products"

Instagram | @Nae2curly


For business inquiries:
nae2curly@gmail.com

Music, YouTube Audio Library


FTC: not sponsored

orange rods,Wedding Hair Inspo,nae2curly,janae mason,perm rod,perm rod on natural hair,4a,4b,4c,3c,lotta body wrap me foaming mousse,mielle organics pomegranate and honey leave in conditioner,curly hair,natural hair,how to video,roller set,rollers,perm rod set,curly hair routine,spoolies hair curlers,rod set on wet hair,heatless curls,naturalista,sally beauty,walmart,target,how to curl your hair,transitioning hairstyles,natural hairstyles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments