Advertisement

Jiu Jitsu For Weight Loss At UFC Gym | La Grange Realtor Life

Jiu Jitsu For Weight Loss At UFC Gym | La Grange Realtor Life I am a Chicago Metro realtor on a mission to lose weight (100 pound weight loss), crush it in my real estate business and be the best version of myself for my family. I am sharing my journey with you as it happens through this daily vlog so give this video a thumbs up, subscribe and comment, I am going to be sharing a lot of valuable information on this platform. This is no Tony Robbins or Grant Cardone type of vlog... This is a real time, life documentary in the making! Let's get it!

Keller Williams Infinity
La Grange, IL

Real Estate Website
www.TheRiosTeam.com

Email
TeamRiosChicago@gmail.com

Facebook


Instagram

bjj,jiu-jitsu,jiujitsu,how to lose weight,la dieta keto,ufc gym yorktown,la grange real estate,blackberry market,cardio,hiit,crossfit,myfitness pal,keller williams infinity,alex seaver,jiu jitsu for beginners,how to learn jiu jitsu,jiu jitsu street fight,joe rogan jiu jitsu,gi,how to put on a belt,obese,weight loss surgery,youtube fitness,chicks dig scars,new years party,new years resolutions,weight loss supplements,

Post a Comment

0 Comments