Advertisement

I'd Rather Have Jesus - Bass Singer Version - Matt Fouch - Official Music Video

I'd Rather Have Jesus - Bass Singer Version - Matt Fouch - Official Music Video I'd Rather Have Jesus - Bass Singer Version - Matt Fouch Cover

"I'd Rather Have Jesus" lyrics:

I'd rather have Jesus than silver or gold,
I'd rather be His than have riches untold
I'd rather have Jesus than houses or land,
Yes, I'd rather be led by His nail-pierced hand.

Than to be the king of a vast domain
And be held in sin's dread sway
I'd rather have Jesus than anything
This world affords today.

I'd rather have Jesus than men’s applause,
I'd rather be faithful to His dear cause
I'd rather have Jesus than worldwide fame,
I'd rather be true to His holy Name.

Than to be the king of a vast domain
And be held in sin's dread sway
I'd rather have Jesus than anything
This world affords today

#basssinger #basssinging #idratherhavejesus #mattfouch #hymn #gospelmusic #southerngospel

matt fouch,bass singers,bass singing,bass singer songs,bass songs,bass singer cover,bass singer solo,i'd rather have jesus,hymn,id rather have jesus,gaither music,bill gaither,gaither homecoming,oak ridge boys id rather have jesus,jason crabb id rather have jesus,george beverly shea,hymns,church music,legacy five,prefiero a cristo,eu prefiro ter jesus,मुझे नहीं बल्कि जीसस चाहिए,ईसाई संगीत,música cristã,umculo wobuKristu,христианская музыка,

Post a Comment

0 Comments