Advertisement

Have Your Mind Read | Karan Singh Magic

Have Your Mind Read | Karan Singh Magic I am coming to your cities, to meet you and to read your minds. Something I've wanted to do for so long. Things that you have seen in videos with Bhuvan Bam, Ashish Chanchlani, Virat Kohli, Aamir Khan, Anurag Kashyap all of it and much much much more will be done on you live!

1st December, Mumbai (Very few tickets left) -
7th December, Hyderabad (Tickets available) -
13th December, Bangalore (Less than 50% tickets left) -
21st December, Delhi/NCR (50% tickets left) -

Subscribe to my Channel for more tricks:


If you like the video, please like my Facebook page:


Follow me on Instagram @karansinghmagic

Don't forget to like, share and comment.

Karan Singh Magic,live,Bhuvan Bam,Shah Rukh Khan,Aamir Khan,Hrithik Roshan,Virat Kohli,Ashish Chanchlani,Priyanka Chopra,Anurag Kashyap,mind reading,BJP,Congress,Shiv Sena,Mumbai,

Post a Comment

0 Comments