Advertisement

ASMR Just some Kisses

ASMR Just some Kisses Hello, Succ Gang!!


(ɔˆ ³( ꈍᴗꈍ) KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE! Hahaha, I hope you enjoyed this video! I've had a lot of requests for a video that solely focuses on kisses! I know this had some sticky sounds and it was heavy on the mouth sounds, too- but hopefully you thought it was tingly!

See you soon, or if you want to see me sooner make sure to check out my twitch below! I stream daily.


~~~~~~~~~~~~ 𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗔 ~~~~~~~~~~~~


Twitch -


Instagram -


Twitter -


~~~~~~~~~~~~ *sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍᴇ* ~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ko-Fi -


~~~~~~~~~~~~ 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦 ~~~~~~~~~~~~


• 𝟳 𝗽𝗺 𝗣𝗗𝗧


• 𝟴 𝗽𝗺 𝗠𝗗𝗧


• 𝟵 𝗽𝗺 𝗨𝗧𝗖


• 𝟭𝟬 𝗽𝗺 𝗘𝗦𝗧

ear,eating,nomming,kissing,tingles,immunity,frivvi,frivolous,fox,lick,binural,3dio,asmr,fluttering,tongue,one,hour,hr,sleep,mouth,sounds,vigorous,fast,quick,loud,soft,vigor,tapping,tap,cosplay,wig,roleplay,kiss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments