Advertisement

Things you should do in your 20s

Things you should do in your 20s Things you should do in your 20s is not a Passive Income video per se, but covers some steps if you want to go all in on Passive Income and enjoy the benefits.

In this video, I am covering an article from a fellow Army Veteran and YouTuber, Jeff Rose, on a Forbes article he wrote this year called "Yes, You Can Build your Wealth in Your 20s".

My comments do not reflect his own and I try to stay as close to his message as possible. But feel free to check out his article at

If you haven't, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel where I bring you a Passive Income video every week.

My most popular video according to Tube Buddy -

How I Made Six Figures Selling a Passive Income Property


Real Estate investing for Beginners


Robert Kiyosaki Gave Me the Idea for Passive Income


How a Property Manager Helps You With Passive Income


7 Steps to Be a Real Estate Investor


Passive Income Doesn't Exist with Gary Vee


My largest non-Passive Income Stock - Tesla


Affiliates I use - if you make a purchase or sign up, I may earn a commission

Investing books I recommend for new beginners
One Up on Wall Street -
Rule 1 Investing -
Rich Dad Poor Dad -
Cashflow Quadrant -

Stock Platform:
Robinhood (get a free stock for signing up) –
Tools I use:
USB microphone -
Lapel microphone -
Label stick/stand -
Samsung S10 -

TubeBuddy -

Blue host - Bluehost -

I am an Amazon, Robinhood, and Tube Buddy affiliate and may earn a commission if you make a purchase. This will not cause you to pay any additional fees when you make the purchase.

Any information I provide on my channel are my experiences and what I have done or currently doing in terms of real estate, stock, and cryptocurrency investing or taxes. I am not licensed or qualified to give any financial advice but read a lot of books and watched thousands of hours of video.

how to be successful without college,entrepreneurship,make money from stocks,military veteran,passive income,passive income books,passive income ideas,passive income strategies,passive income tom,real estate investing,stocks for beginners,veteran resources,how to invest money in your 20s,how to start investing at 18,how to start investing in your 20s,money tips in your 20s,jeff rose,money tips 2020,how to be successful,millennial money,

Post a Comment

0 Comments