Advertisement

The truth behind the hate video

The truth behind the hate video Dear, Readers

I hope you didn't fall for that hate video I can never be so mean or regardless of the people I really dislike I always keep a secret I will soon graduate but not yet I dont know

The copyright on this is the same I will never ever argue the decision the owner of the songs in my channel because I always respect people's opinions, choices, and moves because I was raised to be a very loyal person and never say very mean things because I respect our religion and our country or state and the animals as well as the community

I hope I didn't make you read all of this but I hope you are very good person and for everyone has the best time of their life's today and tomorrow and forever

Hope I didnt make you read a lot UwU

Love, Mystie

video

Post a Comment

0 Comments