Advertisement

Shopping with Scotty (College Necessities ft Many Festivities)

Shopping with Scotty (College Necessities ft Many Festivities) I went back home for the weekend so I thought I'd make a video foy y'all to show you what things you should pick up for college. I also added some puns and festive extras for the fans. ;)
Merch is avaible on instagram @official_supreme_scotty
Dad bods are sold seperately.


More videos coming soon and I will be releasing archived videos from the summer as well!

I have a radio show every Friday night so tune into WIIT 88.9fm from 8-9pm to hear some great workout/party music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music:
Spooky Scary Skeletons Trap Remix (No Copyright)

College kids,What college kids need,Halloween puns,Supreme Scotty,Meijer Shopping,Shopping at Meijer,College Kids at Meijer,Bulking season,Squatober,Dad bods in stores,

Post a Comment

0 Comments