Advertisement

#SaveYoutubeCreators Please watch and read desc (VIDEO IS NOT MINE)

#SaveYoutubeCreators Please watch and read desc (VIDEO IS NOT MINE) Hi pancakes
As you see.... Youtube propably gonna die.
There's so many channels with kids stuff like.. my lil sissy watches a lot of these type of channels or what about the gacha community, gamers.. I watch gamers and I usually leave a comment.. but.. there will be no way to communicate.
I thought for a long time if I want to quit.. but I wanted to do a backstory and it motivated me a lot, I already came up with all backstory till the present, but I won't be able to realize it.
But we have to try and don't lose hope guys.. maybe we'll win, you can repost this video if you want
Baii.. ❤️


(Link to the petition)

MINE)

Post a Comment

0 Comments