Advertisement

Quick & Classy! How to Arm Knit a Giant Yarn Christmas Tree Skirt

Quick & Classy! How to Arm Knit a Giant Yarn Christmas Tree Skirt I love Christmas! Last year's arm knit, giant yarn Christmas tree skirt project was so fun, easy, and gorgeous. So this year, we decided to make another tree skirt, but with a really fun twist-colorwork! This also seemed like a good opportunity to answer the frequently asked question "how do I arm knit with more than one color?"
I hope you enjoy this project as much as I did! Stay tuned for more fun, Christmas content coming soon in the next few weeks!
Happy knitting and happy holidays!
Anja
Find my favorite giant yarn here:


Connect with me on:
Instagram:
Pinterest:

arm,knitting,christmas,diy,arm knitting,diy tree skirt,arm knit tree skirt,diy christmas tree skirt,luxury christmas,home decor diy,arm knitting tutorial,giant yarn,peony and thyme,merino wool,beginner knitting,how to arm knit,easy arm knit,how to knit a tree skirt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments