Advertisement

24 Hours In London | honestly mostly shopping on Oxford Street

24 Hours In London | honestly mostly shopping on Oxford Street Hello there! In this video I'll be sharing a sweet little VLOG from my trip to London with Evelyn. We were only there for about 24 hours - and honestly mostly shopping around Oxford Street, but we had a wonderful time! We stayed at the Marble Arch Inn, which was such a sweet little hotel, and we spent too much money. Sounds like a good vacation to me! I really hope you enjoy the video!

This entire trip, we went to Primark, Forever 21, we ate delicious food, had delicious drinks and shopped some more.

I also hope you remember to give this video a huge thumbs up if you enjoyed it, leave a comment if you please and subscribe if you want more to see more of my videos in the future!



Social Media:



Evelyn: @allarondgirl94
Patreon: patreon.com/chrisbeeblack

Facebook: facebook.com/chrisbeeblack

Instagram: @chrisbeeblack


And if you'd like to email me about anything at all - questions, requests, collabs, you name it:



Mail: chrisbeeblack@gmail.com



I love getting emails, so please, send me one =)



Music from AudioHero through tubebuddy.com/chrisbeeblack
Sound effects obtained from

chrisbeeblack,chrisbeevegan,london in december,24 hours in london,shopping in london,shopping in london oxford street,shopping in london 2019,shopping in london vlog,shopping in london england,shopping in london primark,london england,marble arch inn,oxford street london shopping,oxford street london,oxford street shopping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments