Advertisement

My Travel Yoga Sequence: Deep Stretches For Travel Jet Lag

My Travel Yoga Sequence: Deep Stretches For Travel Jet Lag This is my travel yoga sequence that I do to combat stiff joints, tight muscles, and overall jet lag. These deep stretches are simple but powerful for traveling and jet lag!
πŸ“˜MASTER THE BASICS FREE PDF
πŸ’Ž7 DAY CHAKRA CHALLENGE
✨ONLINE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING

I travel a lot, like a LOT. So I'm constantly cramped into tight spaces and sitting for long periods of time, which makes my body scream! Since I know that many of you are always on the go, whether stuck in rush hour traffic or jetting off for a weekend getaway, I thought I'd share with you my personal yoga routine for travel and jetlag. These deep stretches target tight hips and hamstrings, as well as the lower back. Do this yoga travel sequence when you land and your body will thank you!

Yoga for Jet Lag: Plane Travel Prep & Recovery (30-min):

From my ❤️ to yours, Namaste.. Please don’t forget to subscribe!

#YogaforTravel #JetLagYoga #Yoga

BrettLarkinYoga
☮️ Website:
☮️ Facebook:
☮️ Instagram:
☮️Twitter::

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‡ MORE AWESOME RESOURCES πŸ‘‡πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

☀️ Free Beginner Yoga 10 Pose PDF ☀️


πŸ”₯ Online Yoga Teacher Training & Continuing Ed Program πŸ”₯


πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ‘‡FREE CHALLENGEπŸ‘‡πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”Ή

πŸ“Ώ7 Day Chakra Challenge πŸ“Ώ


πŸ“– Get The Uplifted Yoga Journal πŸ“–


πŸ‘ͺ ??Questions?? Join my Facebook Group πŸ‘ͺ


πŸ‘š Get your Yoga Gear at Yoga Outlet πŸ‘š

(I ♥ them + they help support me, my channel & free yoga!!)

Brett Larkin Yoga offers free yoga and meditation videos on Youtube for beginner and advanced yogis. Her vinyasa yoga sequences are a completely unique, powerful, spiritual workout. Learn more at BrettLarkin.com

Uplifted Yoga Inc - Disclaimer
Please consult your physician before taking on any new fitness regime. In participating in this exercise program, you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. You should understand that when participating in any exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. Please be mindful and listen to your body. In voluntarily participating in these exercises, you assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Uplifted Yoga Inc from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Uplifted Yoga Inc’s negligence.

travel yoga,yoga for travel,yoga for beginners,jet lag,yoga flow,jet lag yoga,yoga for flexibility,yoga at home,yoga for jet lag,after flight yoga,jet lag stretches,yoga for stretching,post flight stretches,stretches for travel,yoga travel,easy yoga stretches,yoga poses for travel,travel stretches,long flight stretches,stretches for jet lag,gentle yoga,

Post a Comment

0 Comments