Advertisement

Mafia in Modern Warfare - Mafia life can be a HARD life. Basically Town of Salem.

Mafia in Modern Warfare - Mafia life can be a HARD life. Basically Town of Salem. Hey, our first Mafia in Modern Warfare and it's an interesting one - definitely sets a record for our entire Mafia series. You'll enjoy these if you like Town of Salem, Werewolf, and of course playing Mafia. I never know who is who so I love recording these.

If you want to see me in a game like this, I suggest checking out our Push The Button series on - my second channel. You'll get a feel for my ability there. And then you'll never trust me again. Hope you enjoy the episode, we have 4 or 5 more of these in the editing process, so show it some love if you're interested!

black ops 4,bo4,call of duty,call of duty black ops 4,mafia,swifter,swiftor,swiftor mafia,swiftor says,town of salem,Modern Warfare,Push The button,

Post a Comment

0 Comments