Advertisement

I2E #3: Physical Fitness: It's Importance in Personality Development

I2E #3: Physical Fitness: It's Importance in Personality Development Discussed in this video:
- How to ignore people who make fun of you
- Focus on the little things as that you can control
- Work hard as that boosts your confidence

Related Videos:
4 Secrets of Confidence:
Vlog #6: Speaking skills:
Vlog #5: The Indian Army Interview:
Visualization Technique:
How to Eliminate Butterfly in Stomach:
Spotlight Effect & Lighthouse Effect:
Introvert to Extrovert: Lesson-1: Stay alone :

Social Media:
Instagram: ashish_torq

Twitter: ashish_torq

Torq4712 (My Second Youtube channel):

Podcast4712 Channel (My Third Youtube Channel):


Anchor Podcasts:

My Website Link if you want to read my BLOGS:


Facebook page: fb.me/torq4712

My contact information:

#I2E #PersonalityDevelopment #Fitness

Music Information:
Song: Ikson - New Day (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

Song: Jarico - Island (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link: Ship Wrek, Zookeepers & Trauzers - Vessel [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch:
Download/Stream:

fitness,fit india,personality development,good personality,alpha,martial arts,sports,confidence,health,

Post a Comment

0 Comments