Advertisement

HOW TO SAVE MONEY on this Black Friday! MY BEST DEALS EVER!

HOW TO SAVE MONEY on this Black Friday! MY BEST DEALS EVER! Women's Best Black Friday Sale is live already!!! Shop below:


You Glow Girl + Fitness Guide Black Friday Sale goes live on November 29th at:
CET (EUROPE): 4PM
GMT (U.K.): 3PM
EST (NEW YORK): 10AM
PST (California): 7AM
Use codes:
”YOUGLOWGIRL” for 15% off on all You Glow Girl products
”BLACKFRIDAY30” for 30% off on all guides


My Gymshark commission link:
Gymshark sale starts on November 25th at:
8PM CET (Europe)
7PM GMT (U.K.)
11AM PT (CA)
2PM ET (NY)

More informative video regarding supplements from Women's Best:


How much money can you save on Black Friday this year? In this video I give you my best deals so far! Happy shopping! ♡

MY WORKOUT GUIDES + YOU GLOW GIRL ♡:
-

My Gymshark Measurements:

Height: 158cm
Bust circumference: 86cm
Underbust circumference 72cm
Hip circumference: 85cm

♡ Become a MEMBER on my channel - extra perks & monthly special offers for $4.99/month. More info: ♡

♡ My social media ♡
Instagram:
Snapchat: @hannaoeberg

♡YouTube Soundtrack Playlist♡

♡My Workout Playlist♡

♡ Sponsorships / collaborations ♡
♥ I get all my supplements from my sponsor Women's Best -

♥ I get all my workout clothing from my sponsor Gymshark -

hanna öberg,hanna oeberg,hanna oberg,hannah oeberg,hannaoeberg,blackfriday,black friday,gymshark,women's best,you glow girl,oebergfitness,fitnessguides,

Post a Comment

0 Comments