Advertisement

How to Have a Good Character Interaction | Advice From a Former Character Attendant

How to Have a Good Character Interaction | Advice From a Former Character Attendant Hello friends!

I posed this questions on Instagram and lot of friends (including performers!!) told me they would love to have this info out in the world to help guests to have the best character interactions possible.

As obviously you know from the title I worked with characters during my second program with Disney and because of that saw a lot of awkward character interactions. So I thought I would pop in and give the tips that I learned during my time with WDW entertainment.

If you have any other tips or things you love to do when you meet characters be sure to let me know! Also please tell me your favourite character to meet because I always love hearing about others' favs (bc I don't think my favourites are any secret at this point tbh)

LINKS:




Snapchat- lefrench

Outro Music:
Coconuts- MBB

Disney,Walt Disney World,Disney College Program,DCP,WDW,Character Attendant,Disney Character Attendant,Character Meet and Greet,Good Character Interaction,Meeting Characters,Disney Characters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments