Advertisement

Here’s What Happened to My 16” MacBook Pro.

Here’s What Happened to My 16” MacBook Pro. the MacBook Pro 16 is FAST!
I uh, dented my MacBook Pro 16 inch so let's talk about it with a Q&A!
Talking MacBook Pro 16 with Phil Schiller!
Tim Apple Hoodie!

14 inch MacBook Pro?

The 16 inch MacBook Pro is official and packs a much needed update with larger display, AMD 5550M graphics, up to 8TB of flash storage, incredible speakers and a thicker design which makes it truly pro. Subscribe for the full review!

Trying AirPods Pro for the First Time -
iPhone 11 Pro Surprise -

iPhone 11 Pro Deep Fusion Review! -

Giving the iPhone 11 to strangers -

Follow me (if ya want) -

Macbook pro 16,dented macbook pro 16,broken macbook,16 macbook pro review,16 inch macbook pro,macbook pro 16 vs 15,jonathan morrison,tld,i broke my macbook,macbook pro drop test,macbook pro 2019,apple,phil schiller,

Post a Comment

0 Comments