Advertisement

Fortnite HIDE AND SEEK CHALLENGES GUIDE! - Foraged Items, Hidden I, (Hunter and the Hunted)

Fortnite HIDE AND SEEK CHALLENGES GUIDE! - Foraged Items, Hidden I, (Hunter and the Hunted) Fortnite Hide and Seek challenges (Now Hunter and the Hunted) guide for Chapter 2 with foraged items, the hidden I, landmarks and more in Fortnite Battle Royale! This features tips and tricks for all the challenges also including the frenzy farm challenges. Some of the specific challenges we cover are “Consume foraged items” and “Search the Hidden I found in the Hide and Seek loading screen.” These will help you get closer to unlocking skins like Fusion!

Previous videos:
Fortnite The Lowdown challenges guide -
New update with free item shop sale -

▶ Subscribe HERE for more Fortnite vids!:

▶ Follow me on Twitter:
▶ Follow me on Instagram:
▶ MY MERCH:
▶ Support a Creator code: THELLAMASIR

- Background Music:
Tobu - Good Times [NCS Release]:
Tobu - Roots [NCS Release]:

▶ Business Inquiries: thellamasirbusiness@outlook.com

fortnite,fortnite hide and seek,hide and seek fortnite,foraged items fortnite,fortnite foraged items,fortnite hide and seek challenges,chapter 2 challenges,hidden I fortnite,hide and seek challenges,hide and seek challenges fortnite,fortnite hidden I,fortnite I,fortnite challenges,fortnite battle royale,fortnite season 11 challenges,fortnite chapter 2 hide and seek,fortnite I location,foraged items,hidden I,thellamasir,hunter and the hunted,

Post a Comment

0 Comments