Advertisement

F30 LCI Blackline Tail Lights (F30 335i)

F30 LCI Blackline Tail Lights (F30 335i) Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE! It has been a while since I made any changes to my car but lately I have been feeling a lot more motivated to build my 335i. I decided its time to change up the car by updating my already broken tail lights to some LCI tail lights as well as going with the blackline model as they are for more rare and really fit the look of a black car. I have another HUGE mod coming this Tuesday that will change the entire look of the front end!;)

SHOUT OUT to Kies Motorsports for great customer service as I mistakenly ordered the taillights for the wrong year. They responded quickly before they shipped and corrected the order. The tail lights are linked directly below!


Follow me on:

Instagram:
Twitter:

Consider Subscribing??

Vlog,blog,camera,photography,dance,competition,kstar,birmingham,alabama,famous,grease,john travolta,movie star,film,canon,sony,a73,a7r3,t6i,80d,gopro,hero,theatre,land rover,defender,old cars,car show,bmw,335i,f30,climbing,evolv,shaman,rock climbing,atlanta,rappers,stone summit,midtown,Taillights,blackline,msport,carmods,cars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments