Advertisement

Bodybuilding books.Dorian Yates I read in the nineties to help me and to inspire me train but books

Bodybuilding books.Dorian Yates I read in the nineties to help me and to inspire me train but books Bodybuilding books did not help me to get big. Because the program in Dorian Yates books were for Bodybuilding steroids so I train natural so much harder I'm 49 years old this year still in gym and I do my passion. As job and I love it still being a trainer is great job been pt for 20 years now, I have written my book and my second one came out 2020 so books and Dorian Yates and Arnold Schwarzenegger to give me something to keep me going in 80-90 there was no personal trainer now 40% of fat now there is need for trainers in home gym and park because we eat too much shit and and don't exercise as much as need

#Bodybuilding #SCOTTBRYANT

Bodybuilding books I read in the nineties to help me and to inspire me train when I was young but..,Bodybuilding,Dorian Yates,Schwarzenegger,trainers,exercise,Arnold Schwarzenegger,Scott Bryant,nineties,Paul Chek,Joe rangan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments