Advertisement

Battle of the Luxury Brands | Comparing my High End Bags

Battle of the Luxury Brands | Comparing my High End Bags Happy Monday Love Bugs!! Today I have a very fun video for you guys! With holiday season underway and Black Friday just around the corner, I got in touch with my inner game sho host to bring you the Battle of the Luxury Brands! I don't have too many high end bags but in today's video I'm comparing and contrasting the ones I do own. I picked 5 categories that I think are crucial when purse shopping and we'll go through each category with all the bags. Who do you think will win - Teddy Blake, Michael Kors, or Louis Vuitton?! Get in the comments and let me know who you select as the winner in this battle. xoxo!

SIGN UP for Exclusive Early Access to Black Friday Deals
Up to 85% Off & More
Click Here Now:

Follow Teddy Blake on Social Media:



Subscribe to become a Love Bug
Sign Up for my FREE Newsletter
Fitness Programs
The Self Love Mastery Method e-course:

Noel's Toy & Game Channel:
goo.gl/pT3cmQ


INSTAGRAM, TWITTER & FACEBOOK - @RocioLaura914


Business inquiries: BookRocio@gmail.com

rocio laura,Battle of the Luxury Brands | Comparing my High End Bags,louis vuitton,michael kors,lv,teddy blake,luxury,luxury haul,luxury bags,handbag collection,designer haul,teddy blake review,teddy blake bag,teddy blake new york,teddy blake handbags,teddy blake handbag review,designer bag,luxury handbags,designer handbag collection,designer bag collection,teddy blake handbag,luxury handbag collection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments