Advertisement

The Value Of A Relationship - MGTOW

The Value Of A Relationship - MGTOW The Value Of A Relationship? - MGTOW

Sponsor Link:
Brave Browser:

MGTOW Mystery Link:

Brave Browser:


Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from Dave. He didn't send me a topic so I've decided to cover something I read about on New101man on reddit and here's what he has to say in his quote called What is the value of a relationship? and I quote: "From the perspective of the man; what value is there in a relationship with a woman? Since she is hypergamous and hypoagent she cannot truly love me and is not hardwired to provide for anyone or even herself if she can get someone else to do it for her hence being hypoagent ... then what is the value of a relationship with a woman? I am a means to an end for her. My pain, fears, dreams, hopes mean nothing to her. It’s about the bottom line: protection and provision. Without those two things; no interaction takes place. I suppose I’ve just come to truly fathom briffaults law now. I’ve understood it not just intellectually but viscerally now. I am a means to an end. If she truly cared about me, she’d sacrifice for me. But that would be disadvantageous to the survival and propagation of her DNA since evolution would select for a female mating strategy that would make her need to do as little work and sacrifice and potential dealings with danger as possible over being hyperagent like a man in not only providing and protecting for himself but also others like women and children. So what do I have to gain out of a relationship with a woman besides sex and babies since she will have no association with me for anything other than what she can gain out of me? It’s taken me years to finally realise this reality. She doesn’t care about me. I’m a disposable utility. A means to an end. A tool to serve a particular set of functions and needs in her life. Expendable. Replaceable. Able to be sacrificed if need be. The measure of love is self sacrifice. Women do not self sacrifice for men. They barter and try to get as much as they can for doing and giving as little in return as possible for it. But they don’t care about us. Only in so far as much as we affect their own well being. So as men, we are all individually alone. No one is coming to save us. We have to save our individual selves. Women are just things to fool around with if the price and risk is low enough. They’re aren’t there to love and care or concern for or over. MGTOW is truly the only way to male self actualisation. Fucking
gynocentrism and romantic love have wasted years of my life being fixated on love and caring about bullshit. Lies. Illusions. The game is rigged. Swallow the red pill gents but don’t let it turn black like mine has. Would love to hear your thoughts." Well New101Man I'm sure you weren't expecting for me to answer your questions and concerns. Also thank you Dave for the donation.







10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Video Motion Graphics Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"

MGTOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments