Advertisement

POINT TO POINT VS PCB?? TWO Marshall Super Lead from 1973 COMPARISON!!

POINT TO POINT VS PCB?? TWO Marshall Super Lead from 1973 COMPARISON!! In my last video I tested my latest Marshall, the Super Lead from 1973 which turned out to be an early model with point to point.

Today I want to find out how big the difference is between that point to point Super Lead and my PCB Super Lead from the same year.

If you know your Marshall history. 1973 is the year they moved on to PCB for Super Lead and Super Bass. So in that year the early models still had point to point boards but the ones made the second half that year are PCB's.


Music in this video is from my band called "Broken Vice"


Signal Chain:
American Strat (Original pickups)
(Tube Screamer)
Amp
Two notes Torpedo Captor
Avalon M5
1176 Compressor
Apogee Rosetta
Wall of sound plugin (Friedman 4x12 cab)

Marshall,Super Lead,JMP,Comparison,Guitar,Solo,PCB,Point to point,

Post a Comment

0 Comments