Advertisement

Playing Club Penguin for the very first time at age 19 + my thoughts

Playing Club Penguin for the very first time at age 19 + my thoughts yes, I know it is Club Penguin rewritten, however, I wanted to play it at least once before Adobe flash was discontinued in 2020. overall though, great game and I am a little said that I never played it as a kid. I guess instead of playing club penguin I played Webkinz. But hey, now you get to watch a 19 year old play the game and share her thoughts regarding the game so I see that as an absolute win. Sadly I was never able to experience the iceberg tipping during my own game play :(

If you want to check out my art in instagram, search for @kaatwomann.art

Ebay:
Depop:

Thanks! hope you all have a great day!

penguin,club penguin,club penguin island,review,gameplay,club penguin legacy,the club penguin legacy,shutting down,closing,disney,club penguin iceberg tip,puffle,club penguin reaction,club penguin dance,club penguin final moments,club penguin is back,club penguin halloween,club penguin rewritten,club penguin gameplay,club penguin review,cp rewritten,cp shutting down,club penguin last day,cpps,end of club penguin,club penguin private server,

Post a Comment

0 Comments