Advertisement

My Weight Story | Confessions of an Overweight Person

My Weight Story | Confessions of an Overweight Person This video was very hard for me to make. Many of these mistakes on my health, I have admitted in the past here on my channel, but putting them all together and feeling like I'm starting over AGAIN just made it that much more difficult. But teaming up with Rebecca and Dawn, I know I have a solid support system behind me and I'm ready to starting tackling my weight once again. Health is wealth and my debt story and weight stories are definitely linked together!

Quest to FIRE (Rebecca):
Centsible Living with Money Mom (Dawn):

Things I Recommend:
**Capital One 360 Checking and Savings accounts: (open a great interest bearing, fee-free account and get an extra $25, and I get an extra $20!)
**Achievement App: (I get an extra 250 points, but this is only for the next couple of weeks)
**Fetch Rewards: QVAWC (MUCH easier than iBotta...and you get 2,000 points when you scan your first receipt)
**iBotta: ytvsbed (use my referral code and we BOTH get $10!)
**HP Instant Ink: (We both get one free month of ink with this code!)
**Branded Surveys: (I spend a few minutes each week doing polls or taking surveys for a few extra bucks)

Follow me!
Twitter: @TheRachaelLyn
Facebook: @therachaellyn
Instagram: @therachaellyn

For business inquiries: therachaellyn@gmail.com

*All opinions are my own. I am not being compensated for anything I recommend unless otherwise stated.

weight loss,lose weight,losing weight,weight loss journey,health is wealth,weight story,confessions,weight confessions,being overweight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments