Advertisement

Chess Girl takes the Nerd Test

Chess Girl takes the Nerd Test How much of a nerd I am? Let's figure it out.

Take the Nerd Test with me:

Filmed by Anna, edited by SuperMelonBros:

My Twitch channel:
When I'm not travelling I stream on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. The starting time depends on the exact day (I usually post it on social media) but it's almost always from 8 or 9 pm BST (12 or 1 pm Pacific).

Merch store:

Stalk me on social media:
~ Twitter:
~ Instagram:
~ Facebook page:

** Get my course, it's really good: **

videos,best channel,Anna,Rudolf,compilation,funny,twitch streamer,new content,twitch streams,anna rudolf twitch,anna rudolf youtube,motivation,discover yourself,ask me anything,Anna Rudolf AMA,Anna chess,Anna Chess AMA,Anna Rudolf ask me anything,nerd test,Anna Rudolf Nerd Test,Anna Chess Nerd Test,Nerd Quiz,Chess girl takes the nerd test,

Post a Comment

0 Comments