Advertisement

AMERICAN Phrases SCOTTISH People Don't Understand | American vs British

AMERICAN Phrases SCOTTISH People Don't Understand | American vs British FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF AMERICA: as a Scottish person who's been fascinated by America - the USA - since childhood, it was so amazing to be invited by the US Embassy to the UK for my first ever visit. SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more Scottish reactions:

It's the anniversary of my first ever trip to America as I release this video, which was during Memorial Day weekend. Watch my Memorial Day videos next:

It's awesome to see so many people from America who celebrate their Scottish and Irish ancestry so keenly, and come on to YouTube to seek out people celebrating these cultural nuances. You only have to look at the success of the Try channel, Facts channel, Joel & Lia and Diane Jennings to see how people love seeing Irish People trying American things for example.

I feel sad that, for our part, so few in Scotland celebrate this amazing connection between Scotland and America, and I want to change that. So to start, here are 10 of my first impressions of America, and then i'll go on to talk about other aspects of us culture from a Scottish perspective.

#scottish #american


Check my MERCH here:
Enter the code 'FANFAVE' at checkout for 10% off over Memorial Day weekend.

If you'd like to send me something to try on a video, from the US or anywhere else, my address is: 1, Duddingston Crescent, Edinburgh. EH15 3AS.

Follow me across social media by searching for @shaunvlog.

AMERICAN Phrases SCOTTISH People Don't Understand,Joel and Lia,Lia and Joel,british,US vs UK,British Accent,American Phrases British People Don't Understand,american phrases,diane jennings,american words,british words,british phrases,american vs british,shoot the breeze,plead the fifth,put up your dukes,american words british people can't say,american words that are rude in england,american words british don't understand,shaun scotland,shaun scottish,

Post a Comment

0 Comments