Advertisement

ASMR You're My Model (And I'm Rude) Roleplay ♡ Soft Spoken (But Fast) [REUPLOAD]

ASMR You're My Model (And I'm Rude) Roleplay ♡ Soft Spoken (But Fast) [REUPLOAD] Hey! I've been busy with work, so here's an old video. Didn't want to leave you hanging! Fingers crossed, I'll be able to film this weekend.

----------

In this video, you're a model hired last-minute by my assistant, Jeanne, to fill in for a fashion show. I'll be measuring you, writing things down, pinning fabric, whispering to myself, giving you orders, and getting frustrated with Jeanne. All in all, pretty rude.

Thank you for watching! ♥♥ M



♥ PATREON :

NEW VIDEOS ♡ MONDAY ♡ WEDNESDAY

mauve,asmr,model,roleplay,soft spoken,measuring,photo,shoot,fitting,rude,mean,bitchy,seamstress,fabric,sounds,writing,sharpie,fashion,clothes,clothing,fast,tape,

Post a Comment

0 Comments