Advertisement

Liv Tyler Doesn’t ‘Really Have a Desire to Get Married,’ Despite Engagement to David Gardner

Liv Tyler Doesn’t ‘Really Have a Desire to Get Married,’ Despite Engagement to David Gardner Thanks for watching my video.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos
Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (
For any copyright, please send me a message.      No shotgun wedding here! has been engaged to for nearly five years, but the actress isn’t in any rush to tie the knot.  “I love being engaged but I don’t really have a desire to get married,” Tyler, 42, told Britain’s Tatler magazine for its October 2019 issue. “I always felt like marriage should be more of a reward … for surviving your relationship. I feel everyone’s got it backwards.”  That said, she did enjoy attending the October 2018 wedding of . “Sitting in the church was my favorite part of the whole experience,” she recalled. “I don’t even have the words to describe how magical it was. And then the protocol of who came in wherewent out where,where we were sittinghow to behave‚ it was so interesting. And then, once it was overwe got into the party, it was very relaxedvery funvery playful. Suddenly, everything got very loosenot at all formal.”  Us Weekly revealed Tyler’s secret engagement to the sports agent in September 2015, with a source saying that the couple had been engaged since Christmas 2014 but “prefer to be private.” The couple have two children together: son Sailor, 4,daughter Lula, 3.  Tyler was married to from 2003 to 2008shares son Milo, 14, with the musician. Gardner, 42, also has a son from a previous marriage.  In her Tatler interview, the Ad Astra actress also remarked on her time in the United Kingdom, her fiancé’s home. “It’s such a different country — it affects even our relationship dynamics,” she said. “I remember the first time that David called me his missus. I was like, ‘What? Excuse me? I’m not your missus.’ You have to earn that.”

Gardner

Post a Comment

0 Comments