Advertisement

LET'S HANG OUT ❤️ || Day In The Life VLOG

LET'S HANG OUT ❤️ || Day In The Life VLOG It's about time we hung out don't you think?
Get a cup of tea and let's have a chill-out, away from all the noise of the world.

My Insta -
My Amino -

The Filming Equipment I use are:
DJI Osmo Pocket -
Canon 60D -
Viltrox L132T LED Light -

Support me!
Buy My Merch! -
Ko-Fi -
Paypal.Me - - Every tiny bit of support is greatly appreciated!

Buy my second hand stuff off Depop! (Including cosplays and props!) -

Endscreen and Background Art by Bethan Morrigun (Kawaiiju Cosplay)
Her Instagram -
Her YouTube -

Buy my prints and designs!
My Etsy -
My RedBubble -

I am an affiliate of Amazon and I receive a small cut of profits of some items that are linked throughout my channel and in my videos if sold.

Music Credit: LAKEY INSPIRED
Track Name: "Distant"
Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @
Original upload HERE -
Official "LAKEY INSPIRED" YouTube Channel HERE -
License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported "Share Alike" (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
Full License HERE -
Music promoted by NCM

Music Credit: Chris Morrow 4
Track Name: "Hip Hop Rap Instrumental - Crying Over You"
Music By: Chris Morrow 4 @
Include a link to the artists original content, HERE -
License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0)
Music promoted by NCM

? Music Credit: LAKEY INSPIRED
Track Name: "The Process"
Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @
Original upload HERE -
Official "LAKEY INSPIRED" YouTube Channel HERE -
License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported "Share Alike" (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
Full License HERE -
Music promoted by NCM

#chillout #vlog #dayinthelife

victor lockhart,victor lockhart cosplay,day in the life,vlogger,vlog,aesthetic vlog,british vlogger,pretty boy,cosplayer,actor,help,calming,calm down,self help,relax,relaxing vlog,lofi,lofi vlog,aesthetic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments