Advertisement

'White Powder, Black Power' part 2 | American Dope | Al Profit

'White Powder, Black Power' part 2 | American Dope | Al Profit Part 1:
White Powder, Black Power" is the synthesis of my work researching the urban drug underworld of the 60's and 70's.
IG: @alprofit
Those familiar with my work know that my most popular docs- "The Frank Matthews Story" & "Motown Mafia" are focused on the Black drug kingpins that ruled the streets from the late 60's to the late 70's. But what does it all mean? I was trying to make sense of it all when I came across an article in Jet Magazine, an obituary, actually, of a man named Norris Herndon. Norris Herndon died in 1977 and "Jet" claimed that he was the "richest Black Man in America". This got me to thinking... and I came to a disturbing conclusion: the richest black men in America... probably until the early 1990's when ( a few) Blacks started rising high in corporate America- when sports money got really big-and when Hip-Hop caught fire -- were the drug dealers. When you understand this you can begin to understand modern America a little better. Check out my new series "American Dope" on Amazon or at my website --- this clip is from episode 3 "White Powder, Black Power"




-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: "Original Black Mafia Chronicles part 1 - Motown Mafia"

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

frank lucas net worth,american gangster,richest black men,white powder black power part 2,white powder black power movie,american dope white powder black power,white powder black power full documentary,al profit documentaries,al profit,motown mafia,frank matthews,nicky barnes,courtney brown,al profit nate boone craft,al profit frank matthews,frank lucas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments