Advertisement

#tattooedteachertalks: first week, governor visit(!!), I get progressively|clearly more exhausted

#tattooedteachertalks: first week, governor visit(!!), I get progressively|clearly more exhausted What a wonderful week. I didn't vlog much at all and this video is mainly talking, but hence #tattooteacherTALKS lol. I was honored Governor Lujan Flores and NM Secretary of Public Education Ryan Stewart along with Superintendent of APS Raquel Reedy in my class to help represent STEM education and all the amazing work that is done at my school! My students created videos about inventions that could help those without electricity. I am thankful for the tech team at my school that helped me put it all together along with the incredible staff there. It was such a fun week! There were ups and downs , of course, but at the end of this Friday, I feel satisfied and grateful to be working where I do!

Coming Soon: Go Shopping W/ Me, New Bedroom transformation, Updated Classroom Tour

******I will post pics if anyone took some! There were people in there from my school taking pics on their phone so there are some floating around :) You can check out her visit to the school from her twitter!

Thank you so much to everyone that watches my videos and supports me. I appreciate you!

exhausted

Post a Comment

0 Comments